"Now to demonstrate your devotion to the Spice Girls, I understand that you have a gift, and I wanted to challenge you on this gift tonight… you are able to do what?" "Their autographs." [x]
Me: Do a really mean Bucky-as-Winter-Soldier face.
Sebastian: Noooo…. ‘Cause you’re gonna post it, aren’t you? — Okay, I will. Hold on. Ready?
oh god, just the thought of Steve Rogers, in an excellent suit bought by Pepper, on one of those pundit shows, sitting uncomfortably, looking all lost and then some conservative fuckwit starts in about Obamacare and
- Bucky’s back stage with Clint and maybe Coulson when he suddenly stands at attention and starts to smile
- Steve turns red, the face he makes when he’s about to kick Red Skull’s ass
- 'Actually sir, my mother raised me by herself. She worked her fingers to the bone. I was sick a lot as a kid and medicine cost money we didn't always have. I almost died, more than once. My mother died of pneumonia, a treatable illness. I love Obamacare. Hell, if anything, I don't think Obamacare is enough. No one should loose everything they worked for because of medical bills. No one should die because they can't afford treatment. If we had socialized medicine in the 30's, my mother would probably lived. Maybe she would have lived long enough to see me become Captain America. I think she would have liked that. I know I would have. So don't tell me that this healthcare plan is going to destroy this country.'
- Clint’s mouth is hanging open, Bucky’s trying not to laugh, the fuckwit is having an apoplexy
- and then someone mentions raising the minimum wage
I HAVE THIS IN MY LIKES AND ITS BACK